Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Turning a New Leaf

I have always been fascinated by people who have the luxury of time to document everything that's happening in their lives. It is amazing really, to read about their daily grind, their picture perfect getaways donning their most favoured piece of clothing, taking a snap shot of it and voila! #ootd. According to bloggers, it definitely takes hard work. It is more than just striking a pose in front of the camera looking all dandy. The process takes hours from the content to the layout and yes, title and caption can be a pain if I must say. I am no blogger. Heck I tried to. I remember creating accounts in Tumblr and Multiply, even pushed myself to start a travel blog back then but, the lazy me couldn't keep up. I remember keeping a journal when I was a kid. It was my secret garden, a curated chaos of my personal thoughts, lines from movies, quotations from some random i.e books, artwork or blogs. I used to write about everything I found to be amusing or say ,interesting. But years passed and I've grown, my interests shifted from reading to just staying up late watching The O.C wanting to look like Marissa Cooper. My life evolved and passion has been replaced by a sedentary lifestyle of trying to climb the corporate ladder.

So I welcome you to this blog as I fall in love yet again to writing. It's a collection of entries culled from the unfiltered musings of my grossly enamored love for fashion, my travels, random thoughts of the world and the people who unselfishly without hesitation shared their lives. It'll be a space to share life's lessons, my funny, epic adventures, frustrations of "clean eating" and my experiences. No, this is not about being narcissistic nor trying to conform with worldly definition of trending. This is me wanting to do something which hopefully can ignite change and spring encouragement if not for a lot of people but at least to a few. This is my way of connecting to the digital world in the hope that it will inspire those who will come across this space. So I earnestly persuade you to take a chance and bookkeep your life not to boast but to spark hope - ignite change and light a fire of desire. 

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi 

This is me taking the first step, joining the bandwagon and starting a new chapter. -#blogger

♥♥,
Jhesy  
Obligatory Blogger Pose 


1 comment: