Monday, October 31, 2016

Review : Boufe Boutique Cafe

Tucked somewhere in Phoenix Park is a beautiful cafe painted in white and black. I've always wanted to come visit and the IG photos of this cafe lured me to set our next Lifegroup break at Boufe Boutique cafe. The staunch minimalist in me couldn't contain my excitement. I may sound biased because I've always loved the idea of black and white walls mixed with white interiors. Okay I'm sounding like a broken record here but feast your eyes at the photos below and you'll understand why I can't refrain from raving.



Accessibility - We took a cab from Orchard MRT which cost us around S$10 since "gothere" took us to Ridley Park instead. There are buses which can take you but would entail a 10 minute walk to the property.


Food - I'll give this a 4.5 since I enjoyed the french toast and its presentation. We all tried Chef's recommendation - Eggs Benedict and Salted Egg Crayfish. My friend didn't like the salted egg because of the smell and the taste came in too strong for her taste buds. The eggs Benedict were quite an average. Matcha green tea was a sure win, I just wish it's served in a bigger cup for my indulgence though.


Price - It's within the same price range as most cafes in Singapore. We each had to pay around S$27 for per plate and beverage. This includes GST and service charge

Ambiance - I'd give this a 4.8 because I'd wish they have added more chairs or tables in the outdoor area. I love the swing adorned with grass vines, the simplicity of the walls where they hung the menu. The inspiration wall for photo op and the overall minimalist interiors. Everything is picture worthy and when you post processed your photos i.e overexposed it a bit; you'll end up with a stunning photo like the one below. #bragging.



Overall it was a good dining experience. The staff was kind, welcoming and willing to take a few snaps per our request. Boufe Boutique cafe should be on the top of your list if you want good food, beautiful ambiance and a worthy gastonomical experience. Unfortunately,they don't accept reservations during brunch. I would strongly recommend making a reservation if you intend to have dinner plans as they easily get packed on weekends.









xoxo,
Jhesy 


No comments:

Post a Comment